Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Corned Beef Hash



Let me just start out with wow. When I was reminded of this meal.. I couldn't buy the items to make it and put it up on here fast enough. I Had completely forgot about this simple and just awesome meal from my childhood.
Now you are going to have to trust me on this one that the flavor is amazing....Because honestly the look of it is disgusting. Ha.

The Flavor is crispy from the fries, salty and hearty from the corned beef and the ketchup on top gives it the twang that it needs. The combination of flavors are classic and powerfully amazing.



Ingredients-
Oreida fries (I Prefer the "Crispers")
Corned Beef Hash
Garlic Salt
Onion Powder
Tonys'
Ketchup



What to do-
Pre-heat oven to specified temp for fries. Place fries on cookie sheet with tin foil and put in oven after it comes to temp, set your timer.
At the same time as starting the fries, have a medium skillet heated on mid-high,place a little butter(like 1/2 teaspoon) in and let it melt.
Put Corned beef in and flatten it out.(This is the part that comes in where you need to ignore the looks and smell, Judge it after you taste the cooked product,ha.)
Put a Nice Coat of Garlic salt on. Some onion powder and Tonys'.


I try to flip it in sections with a spatula as best as possible.
Cook until browned and a little crusty. (about 8-10 minutes,should done right around the time the fries are.)
Put fries on plate and cover with Corned beef. Top with ketchup.




Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment